If you have questions, concerns or want to check the status of your pump repair, please contact us:
Our business hours are 8:30AM – 5:00PM Eastern Time.
Capitol Vacuum Service
Contact Us Today!
14140 Parke Long Court, Suite D
Chantilly, VA 20151
Please review our Turbopump return procedure
Thank you for contacting us regarding the repair of your turbomolecular pump. If you wish to send the pump to us for repair we ask that you please follow this procedure. Having all of your information available to us will ensure that your pump repair will proceed quickly and efficiently.
- Please fill out the Product Safety Disclosure Form to the best of your knowledge. Please list all gases pumped, even if it is only air. If this pump is from an instrument where trace quantities of many different materials were pumped, please note that information and then only list the most commonly used gases, and the carrier gas.
- Please fill out the contact information so we can get in touch with you. Please provide a phone number and at least one alternative method of contact (fax, email, etc.).
- Please provide a return shipping address to make sure you pump will be delivered to back to you.
- If you are a new customer, please fill in as much of the billing information as possible. At a minimum please provide a contact name and phone number for our accounting department to call and set up a new account.
- Pack the pump as best you can; OEM packaging is best, and if it arrives in good condition we will return your pump in the same box. If you don’t have the OEM packaging, please use firm cushioning materials such as foam. Avoid bubble wrap if possible and do not use packing peanuts – these do not provide adequate protection for your pump. For oil lubricated pumps, the oil must be drained prior to shipping (DOT Regulations). Please do not send oil with the pump.
- Ship your pump to us at: Capitol Vacuum, 14140 Parke Long Ct., Suite D, Chantilly, VA 20151. We strongly recommend you insure your pump against damage or loss.
- For new customers the fastest method of processing your repair is with a credit card payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- If you provide a purchase order number (for customers with approved credit) or a credit card number with your order, we will proceed with the repair without contacting you. If we find any problems that may incur extra cost, we will contact you immediately and we will not proceed further without your approval.
- A proper evaluation of a turbopump requires a complete disassembly and inspection. Should you decide not to proceed with the repair after the evaluation, or if your pump is deemed non-repairable a $250 evaluation fee will apply.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments you can contact us at 800-237-3933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Capitol Vacuum for your turbopump repair services!
Download the Turbopump return procedure form
We offer a one year warranty on all of our repair services and refurbished pumps and controllers.
Our trained technicians can service and repair your vacuum pumps.